Second Major Expansion to Kingchem’s Dalian R&D Facility Completed
A second major expansion to Kingchem’s Dalian R&D facility has been completed. The renovation included expanding into brand new labs & offices, as well as improvements to existing labs & warehousing.
The new expansion includes:
- A new dedicated lab for pressure reaction with hydrogenation facility.
- A new dedicated lab for flow chemistry with fixed-bed reactor & micro-reactors.
- A new dedicated lab for safety evaluation to be used to expand the facilities’ use into new safety evaluation instruments & capabilities.
- Two new QC labs for NMR & chemical analysis.
- Two new synthesis labs.
- Expanded facilities for the storage of waste, gas, equipment, reagents & glasses.
With this new expansion to 35,000 ft2 (3,300m2) Kingchem will offer new capabilities for the development of flow reaction such as hydrogenation, lithiation, nitration, oxidation or halogenation in flow. The company will also be able to provide better development services around pressure reactions, safety evaluations & expanded NMR analysis capabilities.
For more information, contact Kingchem Life Science LLC.