Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Control
The importance of Intellectual Property (IP) protection can not be overstated.
Kingchem takes extra precautions to protect our customers IP by:
- Requiring staff to sign Confidentiality Agreements as a prerequisite of their employment.
- Ensuring proper handling of confidential information and providing a secure environment through intensive staff training.
- Assigning a specific project number in place of a customer’s name on documentation.
- Limiting the dissemination of information to management staff and assigning project leaders on a “need to know” basis.
- Separating duties during R&D, Process Development and Manufacturing as may be needed.
- Document security.
- Site security alarms, as well as separate security staff.